Tuesday, 8 November 2011

1 week to go..

Only back to school a day but it feels like I never even left. We've only this week though and then we have work experience :D The weeks have flown since September.. I remember thinking 'Work Experience is ages away' but now it is definitely not. Im kind of excited but nervous at the same time, incase I get lost or something! I'm sitting in on music lectures every morning but the times vary each day as do the lectures so I won't have one day the same as the other :) Whenever I'm finished there I get to go eat my lunch somewhere and then walk 5 minutes up the road to Opus II music shop where I'll be working for two hours or something. Going to have to get up really early on my first day to get the bus in to town and make sure I find everything okay.. not looking forward to that so much.
I've finished up most of my projects now - Spanish , History and Geography - so don't have them to worry about. I've a piano exam soon though and need to spend loads of time on that, so its good I got them out of the way over the midterm I suppose. Not much else to say, blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment