Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Rihanna, i love you.

I know that this is nothing to do with school or anything, but I was at Rihanna's concert in the 02 last night with my three friends Niamh, Aoife & Laura which had been a birthday present from like last Christmas.. 10 months ago! We got in to the already long que at half 4 waiting for the doors to open at half six.. my feet were pretty sore already. When we got in the doors we ran to the front of the stage and waited until half 7 when her supporting act Calvin Harris appeared, who was such a buzz, hes great :) Rihanna came out at about a quarter past nine and she was just amazing :) I couldn't believe that I was standing so close to someone so famous. She looked fab in all her colourful outfits and her hair was like a brown afro, twas great hehe :D At one stage she leant down to our part of the crowd and I grabbed on to her hand, I can now say my left hand touched Rihanna, haha :) I'm so jealous of anyone going to see her in November, she's the best artist live I've seen, apart from Beyonce. I kept a piece of purple confetti which shot out during the last song 'Umbrella'.. think ima stick it on my board <3

No comments:

Post a Comment