This is my first ever blog, never done anything like this before! I'm loving TY so far, last week we had pilates, photography and dancing with Ms.O Reilly on thursday, which was really fun but I was tired after pilates, haha. We've gotten some projects so far aswell, like the trip around the world for geography, mini-company, young scientist and one for irish. I don't really mind, they're way better than homework. The classes go by really fast and it's great not to have loads of work to do when you get home. I like my class because I know a few people but theres loads who I've never talked to, which is a good thing :) Im excited for Carlingford and results night next week, which is on the same day as my birthday! Me and Aoife have signed up to do bagpacking in M&S on Sunday which should be fun too. Music in TY is really fun aswell because you get to do loads of fun things!
Saoirse, Class Eriu :)
go us bag packing !
ReplyDeleteyaay :)
ReplyDeletehate that twas cancelled
ReplyDelete