Tuesday, 20 September 2011

14th of September..:)

I'd been waiting for the 14th for ages and was really excited when the day came, it was my birthday aswell as results day :) It was really hard to sit through all the classes knowing that our results were probaly waiting for us in the school somewhere. We were in Ms.O'Reillys class when all former 3rd years were called to the hall to get our results. The atmosphere was really tense and I was nervous but excited at the same time. Ms. Smyth handed me the brown envelope and I waited to open it until I got outside. I could hear everyone running around screaming with excitment so I ripped open my envelope.. I rang my mam, delighted with my results:D, especially a B in maths and irish as I was expecting that at all. I was ready to celebrate both the results and my birthday:) Me and my friends got ready in my house before going out to Time for the night, which was loads of fun. I loved all my pressies, especially the best ever umbrella from aoife <3 haha :) I was so tired the day after, and pilates was a real effort:(  I slept well on thursday night ..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment