I actually can't believe that there are only 7days left in TY! Such a scary thought. The next few days will be filled with preparation for next next Monday night.. TY NIGHT.. This night has been spoken about all throughout the year and it's very strange to think that this day is so soon. We will be performing our Zumba and Charleston routines as well as showcasing what we have done in each of our subjects throughout this busy year. I am also performing a piece which I wrote myself for the piano on the night which I am really nervous about now! Hopefully it won't go incredibly wrong.. haha. I finished my last project last night - English and it felt so so good! :D No more projects for a few months.. until we are coming back in September to begin our Leaving Cert course.. to say I am dreading this day is such an understatement. Although at the same time it will be a relief to get a sense of routine back, study can't be that bad.. can it?
It is actually frightening how fast the past year has gone by. I learned how to actually bake and cook a few dishes, to the delight of my keen mother. I had two amazing experiences for my work experience weeks - Trinity College and MADRID! - the best time of my life. I learned how to do pilates and Zumba dancing, even though I was completely useless at both. I partook in an African drumming workshop which was so interesting. I performed on stage for the Briary Gap competition in Mullingar, went on a creative writing workshop, visited the Yeats exhibition in Dublin, became involved in the Mini Company competition, received my Junior Certificate results, made alot of new friends and spent alot of time in the computer room! Overall it was a good year, and I've made memories which will last me a lifetime. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment