Thursday, 26 January 2012
Fighting Words - Creative Writing Workshop :)
Last Monday our English teacher Ms. Brogan brought us, class Eriu, in to Dublin near Croke Park in to 'Fighting Words' where we got a creative writing experience. Sorcha, the girl who was giving us the talk, was very friendly and helped our class write an essay which was about two girls - Charlotte and Katie. They were best friends with very different personalities - Charlotte was a popular and out-going whilst Katie was shy and hid in her shadows. Ms. Brogan has asked us to continue on the story which we started with Sorcha. I found the workshop really interesting and found the experience really enjoyable. If I'd known about Fighting Words before I had my work experience organised I probably would have applied there because I love creative writing and it seemed like a relaxed and welcoming working environment and I'd be interested in going to another workshop there in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment